*This article is about polypropylene sand bags, poly sandbags, inflatable sandless sandbag, water filled sandbags, sandbags for flooding, flood control bags.
Alternative to traditional flood sandbag, Sandless Inflatable Sandbag is filled with super absorbent polymer (SAP).
- Weight: 0.3kg (before absorbing), 20Kg (after absorbing)
- Bag material: non-woven fabrics / linen layer (with cotton cloth inner)
- Filler: SAP (super absorbent polymer, an eco-friendly water absorbent material)
How to use it?
SOCO inflatable sandbag is easy to use.
- Get a container filled with water;
- Put bag into the container;
- Wait for minutes.
Compare with traditional sandbags, the advantages of inflatable bags are as follows,
Lightweight before they’re used, thousands inflatable bags can be quickly transported in a van.
Inflatable bags can be vacuumed-packed. So they can be stored in small depots for a long time.
Compare with traditional sandbag, inflatable bags is easier to carry & pile up.
Different from traditional sandbag, inflatable sandbags are not only used for flood.
They can be used in everywhere to solve water problems: