SOCO® Polymer is the high-efficient, cost-effective & eco-friendly choice for liquid waste treatment. You only need a small amount of it (usually 1% of the waste) to treat bulk liquid waste. The gel formed after absorption can firmly lock the water and prevent the liquid waste from leaking even under certain pressure, the volume expansion rate is less than 1%, which can reduce transportation and processing costs.
• Volume increases less than 1%, reducing transportation costs.
• Faster solidification, less time spend.
• Eco-friendly, non-toxic, harmless & biodegradable, reducing risk and liability, improving safety on site.
• No releasing liquid, locking liquid under pressure, stronger stability.
• Additional function like antibacterial and deodorizing can be added.
• Customized service available (for both products and packaging).
Obviously the quickness of the product and its compact results saves money and time,
but the safety provided to workers and the environment give it a true advantage.
Your business becomes more efficient by preparing waste in a way that can be easily and safely deposited
in a landfill because you no longer have to search for alternatives.